The Grove - Apartment Manager Gives Us the Runaround

The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far.They don't care about the safety of their tenants.

My 21 year old daughter was threatened with a gun by her roommate's boyfriend and tried to get out of her lease. But, apartment management was so concerned about their rent that they came up with every excuse to keep her in her lease. My daughter moved everything out of her apartment and still pays rent. Her roommate has broken into her room, has someone living in that room, had her dog rip a hole in her mattress, urinate on her rug, and defecate in her closet.

The manager was giving her the runaround and saying she needed to get in touch with her boss. I have never rented from someone who claims to be the leasing manager but could not make managerial decisions. Every time my daughter called to speak with the manager, April Davis, she was never available. It seems as though she preferred to communicate through email.

But, it took her days to respond to my daughter’s emails. She will never rent there again.

I don't recommend anyone stay there.If you don't care about your well being, or if you don't mind the leasing office never contacting you when needed then this is the place for you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want my daughter to be released from her lease and not pay any damages that her roommate and her roommate's dog has caused. I would like her security deposit and last month's rent refunded.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
The Grove Apartments Clarksville
Review category
Real Estate
review #794112

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Grove? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.